Labels

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Cooking day 1

So in a state of freaking out I emailed my project managers last night from Nancy's phone to beg for the day off today. Siting mostly the time it will actually take for me to make this dinner and Nancy being in town. So after a night of little sleep I woke up at 6am coughing and checked my email to show that they support me, and truly are great people to work for, and adding a quick note stating that the typos were due to emailing on a phone (and not in fact from drunk emailing my superiors)

So after getting the ok from work I hoped in the shower then back to bed. Now it is 11am and I have to get Nancy up and going to start our long list of errands and baking duties. First off we are in search of a tart pan for a new White chocolate macadamia and cranberry chocolate tart recipe I want to try. Then back for pie and tart making. I also must get the necessary ingredients for brine for the turkey. This is a technique I have never tried before but I think could really make this bird taste pretty great. Wish us luck on our adventures. Recipes and actually thanksgiving happenings coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment