Labels

Sunday, November 14, 2010

1/2 and 1/2

So yesterday was a bit half and half.

Slept in then decided that an omelet with mushrooms and blue cheese was a great way to start my lazy day. This was also accompanied by a side of buttery grits. So feeling bad I headed to the gym. 30 min on the elliptical, 100 crunches on the medicine ball, 100 reps on the rowing machine all ended by the most dreaded 10 min on the stair stepper. I don't know what it is about those retro machines but they kick my butt...literally. So after walking home in the beautiful weather I was greeted by the most adorable puppy eyes wanting to go on a walk. M1 and I took them for a short stroll around the neighborhood. Hope seemed pretty content after that. So all in all I count the morning as a fight day.

It wasn't until I made a much needed grocery store run that I began to load up on nacho makings. Auburn was playing Georgia so there was a strong need for some "football food". J and I proceeded to load the chips with cooked sausage, green peppers, onions, cheese, black olives, and reduced fat sour cream (I try to be a little better with certain things). After pigging out and watching the Tigers take out the Dowgs for the first time in 4 years we were ready to quench our sugar craving. So back to the store we went, this time in search of everything unhealthy. We decided on Chocolate chip cookies with brownie bits and Bryers cookies and Cream ice cream. Hot out the oven cookies with ice cream has become one of my favorite desserts...second only to crème brule

No comments:

Post a Comment