Labels

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Decorating Cakes at LaChoclatier

This week's cakes:

This weekend was a busy weekend at the bakery to say the least. There are a few new coworkers that have let L start taking more orders. All the cakes featured below were created custom for each client by LaChoclatier Bakery. All pictures were taken from the facebook face, so take a look when you get a chance!

http://www.facebook.com/lachoc?ref=ts


This may be one of my new favorites, there is something about these toy story cakes that is just fun to work with:




and I may have gotten a bit carried away with this one, but had a lot of fun making all the little pool balls. (the cake and ques were done by others). It reminds me of some fun times in college spent learning to play late into the night.

The next few I didn't personally work on but were still fun cakes.











I am really learning a lot and loving working there. I don't sell cakes like these on my own so if you are interested in making an order feel free to call or visit the website.




No comments:

Post a Comment