Labels

Monday, May 9, 2011

Decorating cakes at Lachoclatier

Last week's cakes :)...So I’m sure some of you have been wondering what I have been doing during my long weekends at the bakery….well here’s a little taste. LaChoclatier Bakery is a small bakery located in Chesapeke Va specializing in custom cakes. All the pictures below are from the Facebook page, so you should check it out to see all the other great cakes and treats we are doing!...and a special thanks to everyone who voted! We got Gold for best Custom/Wedding cakes in Chesapeake!

we make books

this is one of those "love it or hate it" cakes. I had so much fun making all the different bolts of fabric. It was a graduation cake for a fashion major









http://www.facebook.com/lachoc?ref=ts


I am really learning a lot and loving working there. I don't sell cakes like these on my own so if you are interesting making an order feel free to call or make an online order at the website. http://www.lachoclatier.com






No comments:

Post a Comment