Labels

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Quick update

On the fight front - I've been to the gym 3 times in the last week or so. Each time working harder and longer focusing on cardio. I also bought a new stabilization ball I am thinking of bringing the office to try to sit on for a few hours a day.

Current weight Calc = -5lbs. I know most of it is water, but it's still nice to see the number go down :)

I had money in hand to go to the vending machine and turned around to get my carrots and hummus out of the fridge. If you haven't had Trader Joe's Horseradish hummus it is kind of amazing! i want to try to make roast beef wraps with sharp Cheddar cheese and this stuff as the spread. Maybe I can get the supplies this weekend.

Testing- other than about an hour spent studying while waiting for my car at the shop I have been slacking on this regard. I'm waiting to see how some deadlines play out but plan on hitting the books soon.

Etsy fun - I sold my first set of cards the other day. I got so excited I immediately put them in the mail. It wasn't until I was laying in bed last night that I realized that I had forgotten to include the envelopes. I put them in the mail this morning along with an apology note and email. Fingers are crossed for an ok review from the buyer. I also hope to have my Halloween dress up for sale soon. I'm having trouble photographing it but have a few ideas in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment