Labels

Sunday, January 23, 2011

CAKES FOR SALE!


This weekend I was lucky to sell one of my Carrot cakes to a lady I work with. This is one of my favorite recipes. It is a 3-layer Carrot cake with Roasted salted pecans, White chocolate drizzle and Candied Carrot curls. This cake was fun to make and I hope her family enjoys it!

Now just to sell many, many more! If you know anyone in the Hampton Road’s area looking for a cake send them my way!

So the more I try to get my financials in order the more it is looking towards me getting a second job. I put together a little teaser of the cakes I had done and sent it along with my resume to about 12 bakeries in the area. I figure if I need to work it may as well be in something I enjoy. So far the responses have been positive but they don’t seem to be hiring. I am going to try my best to not end up back to the world of waiting tables. Fingers crossed this works out in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment