Labels

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Decorating Cakes at La Choclatier

I'm back! So sorry for the hiatus, but I have been too busy to share with all of you have busy I have been.

The last few months I have been working on a very fast paced and demanding project at the office so I have been trying to cut back my hours at the bakery a bit. I'm very lucky that L has been super understanding and has let me have a bit of time to do so. But after a few weekends off, a Hurricane, and a trip home to see my family, I finally got back to work this last week....

So here are last week's cakes :)

All cakes featured were created as custom cakes by LaChoclatier Bakery. All pictures were taken from the facebook page, so if you like what you see come take a look!

"Nipper" the stuffed crab



Twins baby shower cake






I am really loving working here but do not sell cakes like these on my own. If you are interested in making an order please take a look at our website for contact and ordering information

No comments:

Post a Comment