Labels

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things...

Yesterday on my way to structures seminar I snuck out of work a little early to make two stops along the way. The first stop was to pick up my newest Charley Harper print I had gotten framed and a pair of climbing shoes. So tonight I got a chance to break them in, and after a great night of climbing I'm still pretty excited about them!

and my newest print! it's called Birch Bark and Birds, and I kind of love it! thanks grandma!


So many of you may know that I have a slight obsession with Charley Harper. My grandparents started collecting his work back in the 70's and even had a couple of his shows at my grandfather's real estate office. I love his work and my grandmother has been giving me most of her collection piece by piece every year for Christmas and my birthday. I couldn't be more excited. I think I'm up to 15 prints and one collectors edition book of all his works. These are just a few I have been wanting...I guess I'm a true collector at heart :)
this woodpecker is one I have been watching for about a year, i just love it, but because it is not an open edition, I may have to wait a couple years before I get a copy of my own.




and in case you are still interested

http://charleyharperartstudio.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment